Looking to blow past the learning curve of creating digital products using Master Slides in PowerPoint?
Printables is one of the hottest money makers online right now. Seems like every Creator is getting into the action and selling their low content digital products on Amazon KDP and Etsy.
In addition to those websites you can also launch your own WordPress based blog where you sell things like planners, workbooks, journal pages, coloring pages and other digital files that the end user can download and print off for business or personal use.
As the middleman, you can recreate what you’ve already designed over and over, changing colors and adding themed elements to make unique products for a specific niche audiences.
What kinds of niche audiences will love your low content digital products?
- Business and online business
- Natural Health
- Life coaching
- Health coaching
- Home and family
- Weight loss and fitness
- Gardening and landscaping
- Home improvement
- Holiday and seasonal planning and much more!
This course from low content expert Lori Winslow teaches how to use PowerPoint Master Slides to create planners and printable pages
Use PowerPoint Master pages to quickly crank out new low content elements like planners, coloring pages, workbooks, journal pages and more.
Lori’s digital course walks you through all the details you need to know, including:
- Overview of Master Slides
- Working with an image background
- Partial Master Slides
- Journal editing with Master Slides
- Using Master Slides on a basic Journal template
- Modifying multiple MasterSlides
- Create your own Master Slides planner
- Modifying a digital planner
- Bonus lesson on how to use Google Slides
Take a shortcut from Lori and get on the fast track to low content selling success!